Thursday, January 3, 2013

A New Year The Same Me

Christmas is over.  The decorations were taken down as quickly as possible. I reconfigured the storage situation.  Most of them are no longer stored in the attic. They will be easier to retrieve next season.  New Years resolutions?  I dont make them anymore.  I only strive to do my best but I did realize the need to schedule some rest time everyday.  This will be harder than resolving to get organized this year !  I normally do all I can until I am ready to fall out...then I rest.  With Multiple Sclerosis and Fibromyalgia you should NEVER over do.  Do as I say not as I do :)   In order to get more rest I have to be better organized.  Wardrobe needs to be simplified, clutter must be removed. Ugh.  Why cant you do one thing without doing a dozen more?  Ok. I will do my best.  Simple, uncluttered, probably not but I will get more rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment