Friday, January 4, 2013

Make a Plan or Wing it?

Im the kind of person who likes to plan everything in advance, well in advance.  That doesnt happen much anymore.  Life with MS and fibro means not knowing how you will feel from one day to the next. Sometimes it means not knowing from morning to evening.  Things have gotten more predictable and stable for me now. I know that shopping will have to be a one store, as quickly as possible trip.  My Hubs does most of the grocery shopping now.  He makes way more trips to the store than he should but I really appreciate it.  Lifting a huge bag of cat litter to the cart, to the trunk and then up my stairs is just too much for me.  Oh those steps!
The Kits keep me company.  Ive heard having one will lower your blood pressure.  I dont see how, considering mine are either constantly begging for food or getting into trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment